Thursday, February 16, 2012

Reflection! February 16, 2012

 Today I did a great job! I caught up, I was working I was productive! I plan to go back and fix all the blogs, because I do not like them.  When I can stay after school I work on catching up for an hour, because internet is very slow and my brother uses it 24/7! I will get everything done when everything is due, I might be behind the due dates but when it is all due I will have it complete. I have been very good at balancing my personal life with my school life. I would say that is one thing I am glad I do not need improving on, but I do need to improve on is being reflective. When I am reflective I need to stick to my decisions, but everyone has that day when they just for example stop their diet. I have to improve alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment