Thursday, January 26, 2012

Reflection! January 26, 2012

Today on a scale of 1-6, in Attitudes in Technology I rate myself a 4, because I am new to taking a technology class and I brainstorming about the project. Also I did great on the test, also on the do now as well. I am a bit confused about what Mrs. Hinojosa wants me to do on my google doc. I believe she wants me to do something dealing with the introduction, so I am going to ask. It is very important to ask questions! I am on the Investigation part of my project. This weekend I plan to come up with great ideas, then when I come back I am going to discuss them with my partner Chelsea T so we can decide on what tool we are going to use. We are going to need to create a tool/product to teach new students the IB Learner Profile Caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment